POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Hi, New to POV-Ray and Concept : Hi, New to POV-Ray and Concept Server Time
4 Sep 2024 22:15:39 EDT (-0400)
  Hi, New to POV-Ray and Concept
From: Chen Lin
Date: 12 Jul 2002 05:01:29
Message: <3d2e9ae9@news.povray.org>
Sometime ago, a friend of mine sent me several rather good renders of his,
and I was quite impressed. I asked him where I should start if I wanted to
do 3d rendering etc. Excuse me for the lack of correct vocab here... I'll
get used to it soon, I hope.

Anyways, he said for me to try POV-Ray to begin with, and here I am! This is
my first time having anything to do with "3d", and could use all the help I
can get.

I know this is a broad request, but well, I don't really know enough to ask
about specifics am I?

P.S. I haven't finished the manual, rather, it's 2AM in the morning and I'm
on the first chapter... *yawn*